Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Something may missing from the official Paizo Pathfinder Character Sheet (Caster Level?)

It could be that I'm blind, but I don't see any place to roll a Caster Level check (such as for overcoming spell resistance, it does have a concentration check button however).  worst case scenario, I'll just write a template for it, but I was wondering if I was wrong/other people's suggestions

Edited 1546265666
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Scrivener. You are right, there's no Caster Level check button on the Pathfinder by Roll20 sheet. This has been overlooked, and will be fixed in the next update.

Edited 1546306257
Oh! while we're at it, I didn't see any place to list magical item slots in the gear section. While it's a bit extraneous it can be nice to keep track of which items are taking up which slots, especially since some of my players are still new to tabletop RPGs. Thank you for your work on such a fantastic sheet! It's really clean and compact, and has been easy to navigate

Edited 1546342741
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks for your feedback and nice comments :) Noted.