Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [CST] [D&D 5e] [Discord] Waterdeep: Dragon Heist- Looking for 4-5 players!

About me I have been DMing for my friends for about 2 years and now I want to start an additional group. My goal as a DM is always to provide a fun and friendly atmosphere, as though you were sitting around a table with a bunch of friends. I have played in games where people constantly walk on egg shells out of fear of angering the DM and that is absolutely not the type of game I run. I love clever and creative players, so if you have clever ideas I will probably work with you to make them happen rather than getting bogged down by precise RAW. My games are also LGBT friendly. It is important to me that everyone feel comfortable and is accepting of everyone else. If you're interested or have further questions please reply here or feel free to message me if you want to have a more in depth conversation about the game. Info Session length: 4 hours Meeting time: Weekly, Fridays at 7:00 PM Central Time First session: Friday, January 11th Communication: Voice in Discord Platform: Roll20 Here is a link to a Google Doc containing further information and rules for how I run games, so if you're interested then please read it: <a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mGOnyAcPtDlC6Awi8Zi3eSu4k5ORE5rpAQOIKQ7MsgE/edit?usp=sharing" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mGOnyAcPtDlC6Awi8Zi3eSu4k5ORE5rpAQOIKQ7MsgE/edit?usp=sharing</a> Session 0 / Character Creation We can meet in Discord this Friday (the 4th) or chat with each other intermittently on the days following up to the 11th, which will be session 1. What is and isn't allowed can be found in the Google Doc above. I mainly want to hammer out how your characters are tied together and their connections to Waterdeep. Guidelines -Do not backseat DM or backseat game for other players. Strategizing together is completely fine, but don't boss people around. -If you're unhappy with something or feel something could be improved you can always being it up with me out of game. -Try your best to think of what you want to do ahead of time in combat so things flow smoothly. I hate rushing people, but others are waiting behind you. If you're interested in joining, please tell me a bit about yourself and give me an example of a character you would like to play, along with any other information you want to include.

Edited 1546400977
Hello, I'm 28 years old and iv been playing DnD basically since 5E came out. I enjoy all aspects of the game and im always excited for a chance to play. Fridays have recently opened up for me so your game seems perfect. I'v been thinking about playing a Oath of the Ancients Paladin. A fun loving guy but when it comes to protecting people couldnt be more serious. Iv read the link you provided and everything your asking for seems good to me.