Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[HELP] Sheet Worker: Error in Console

Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I've been working on a sheet upgrade sheet worker and it's working (near as I can tell), but I see this error three times (only showing 2 in screen cap) in the console: No idea what jqotenc is (not one of my functions), nor how to find if it's something I'm doing wrong in my worker...if it is, how do I find what's causing the problem? The problem I have is the other messages around these errors aren't consistent and when watching the console, those errors will pop up and other messages will scroll out of them (going upward, while the error remains at the bottom of the console) and then eventually, the errors scroll up, too. Is this something I need to worry about?

Edited 1546516614
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I most often see this when using something like if(variable.toString() === 'some quantity') and I havent checked that variable actually exists and is properly defined first. But since that looks like it's referencing a function in roll20's backend, i don't know if thats true in this case. If the sheet worker works properly (have you checked everything has been upgraded properly) it might be an error you can safely ignore. 
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
The weird thing is, I'm not using .toString anywhere in any of my sheet workers. I do use .replace, but that's only on things that are already strings. I've checked as much as I can, and everything seems to be working properly. I know more in a bit, once I release the updated version to my QA game and have other test it with their characters. :)