Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

voting

how do I get a vote back, I casted a vote on some stuff a year ago.  No clue where.  I want to remove it so I can vote for something else.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Not the most efficient way, but the first 14 pages of that forum cover the last year of activity. You should see a pink triangle on any issue you have voted on. An issue without your vote has a blue triangle. So you could page through the first 14 pages or so, and deselect any pink triangles you no longer wish to use a vote for.
You may want to hold off and see what changes are coming to the Suggestions forum later this month before going through your votes.
Okay it's not super important, but I think what I voted for isn't as much interest as some of these other suggestions.  Figured I should move my vote to something more practical.