Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP] [GMT] Curse of Strahd D&D 5e

Hello, I'm not used to this whole forum thing but I'm trying to find players for a curse of strahd game I was looking to start DMing, I am in england so that will probably be important for time zones and stuff and umm... yeah, If anyone is actually interested by this then reply, preferably with a message saying who you are and the type of (level 3) character you'd like to play. Just for introductions I am Dean and I am a university student, I am relatively experienced at dealing with powergaming Player characters, and have encouraged such behaviour in order to ensure that I don't murder my players instantly. This will be my 2nd campaign DMing, although my first campaign died prematurely, I have also run oneshots in the past, so I'm not totally new to this. Have a nice day, Sincerely, Dean.
hi,  i'm completely and utterly new to this. have never played a single DnD game thought roll 20 would give me a chance at having a go.  also based in europe so that shouldn't be a problem with time zones. so yeah if you don't mind helping out a first timer. i'd like to join
Depending on the day and the time you wanna start i might like to join :)  I have and idea for a Warforged cleric in mind :)
I'd be happy to help you out, and I've always liked warforged so sure thing, as for the timings? I think that is something that should probably be discussed once we know all the potential players, I'll probably be using discord for most of the stuff if that works for everyone, just for the voice bit - If that's alright, I'll build some of the more complex encounters on roll 20
do you mind telling us a day/ time? this might help you with finding players
1546639255

Edited 1546639298
I was thinking on the weekend, friday saturday or sunday from  4-8 roughly, perhaps not for all of those hours but as a rough time slot, but I'm fairly free so it isn't too big a deal for me
Hey dean, I'm Devin, I'm based in the US but I work late and as such my hours tend to line up more regularly than one might think. I recently moved and I'm craving that DnD fix so I have quite a few characters in mind. Super interested in a grave domain cleric with a fun little twist. Hope to hear from you!
Hey i'm Irish so same timezone, i'd be able for friday and saturday and would be interested in trying an oath of conquest Aasimar Paladin or a warlock of some sort
1546715737

Edited 1546716120
Hey guys, both your characters seem cool and I'd be happy to let you join, does everyone have discord or any means to create a group chat to discuss times and things? (if we are using discord my username is doyen # 6087
1546793672

Edited 1546793741
This is the link to the discord group [ Discord link removed by Moderator ]
1546793759
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
The General Guidelines clause of the Code of Conduct -- Looking for Group supplemental guidelines states: Refrain from publicly posting links to off-site communities (Discord, Facebook groups, etc.) on the LFG Forums and LFG Tools If you have games open to Roll20 users, we encourage you to post LFG listings for those specific games and invite people to your Discord privately.&nbsp; You may place the link on your game details page or on a post to your game details forum or in a private message to someone. You may not place the link on your LFG Listing or in a post to your LFG Listing Discussion forum or in a post to the community forums. If you would like to submit an appeal, you may contact the devs at <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a>
1546793858

Edited 1546804429
That is fair, if you want to join the game you can PM me or whatever as apparently adding a link to the actual roll 20 game is a bad idea, so I won't do that
1546798983

Edited 1546799376
Dean R you linked a link to the actual game itself. Not a LFG listing. just so you know. that way random people can join. P.S. Do you already know a date of day when you play and are there any specific rulings with character creations ( which books, starting stats, equipment etc.)?
Hi Dean R, I would like to join this game if you have space for one more player ? I'm from the UK and the time you have listed are fine with me.&nbsp; If I am accepted in your game/group I would like to play as a rouge elf.&nbsp;
cool, that works for me and you'll be the third player able to join so I imagine there will be space
I would love to play in your campaign, my timezone is GMT+1 so kinda perfect with yours. I'd like to play a high elf druid if that's okay by you