Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

New Emblems for Tokens

In the drop-down emblems for tokens, it would be very useful to have "Prone" and "Kneeling" emblems for the tokens to show positional conditions for the figures during the game. Is this something that can be added? Dale Himebaugh Bronco_6 (Mentor)
Are you referring to the token status indicators? ( 5. Status Indicator Overlays )
Yes. I am sorry I didn't know exactly what they are called. There is a line of four that you can access from the game screen by clicking on the token and then clicking on the lower right button to bring up the various tokens. One for "Kneeling" and one for "Prone" would be extremely helpful to show a conditional position of the figure. Thanks, Bronco_6
There's a lot more than four there. There's a scroll bar on the side.
Hi Mark. Yes, I'm aware that there are 4 lines of symbols, just none for kneeling or prone and nothing that could be used similar to those conditions. Since it is computer driven, I am sure this is an easy addition but just need someone to take the time to do it. " The ox is slow but the earth is patient. " Dale
I'll move this to the suggestion forum then.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
J. Dale Himebaugh said: Hi Mark. Yes, I'm aware that there are 4 lines of symbols, just none for kneeling or prone and nothing that could be used similar to those conditions. Since it is computer driven, I am sure this is an easy addition but just need someone to take the time to do it. " The ox is slow but the earth is patient. " Dale There are 7 rows with 8 statusmarkers each (except the bottom row, which has 7). It's true none of them clearly and unambiguously represent kneeling or laying prone, although you can certainly assign meaning to some of the existing ones. The GM in my 4e campaign, for example, uses the "half-haze" statusmarker (second row, under the brown dot) for Prone. That said, I'll hardly object to having more available!