Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Is Fanburst down for everyone?

Edited 1546650205
I didn't see any announcements, posts, threads, tweets, or anything regarding the topic, but I got a game starting soon, and I can't load any Fanburst tracks at the moment. Is this an issue that is currently being tracked/checked out, or is it something on my end? It was working fine about 12 hours ago

Edited 1546650932
When I load the Jukebox and try to search for anything, it's blank.  Nothing happens, doesn't find anything, no progress, nada, zip.  I came here to see if there was a system message that it was down or something. I went into an old game I had and tried tracks from there...those work....but since there is NO way to transfer tracks (or is there?)...I'm thinking I may be better off with something outside entirely.  Going to see if it at least goes back online. 
I tried logging on to the Fanburst site itself, and it appears to be down. Again. They REALLY need to do something about the constant crashing of their website.

Edited 1546652009
The upload was not working for two days, now the site is completely down. I tried to send them an email, but no answer, like on twitter.
Here, I was about to add some combat music for a major RIFTS merc op, and boom. Stupid fanburst issues.

Edited 1546652952
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
A thread was started on this yesterday . In the interests of keeping updates and news consolidated, I am going to close this thread. You can follow the issue there. Be aware that Fanburst is a third party tool and has become very unreliable of late, which is why personal music uploading is currently in beta on the  Development Server . I believe it is projected to go live under the update name of  Bring Your Own Beat  in February.