Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Audio problems. Able to pick out music selections from jukebox, but cannot play them/

Music was playing fine then just cut out.... edc9c7f9ae0240729d8fdd0bd52a40f9
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Was this a track from Fanburst? The site has had multiple instances of service outage. There is a thread for the current outage.
the thing is, I was able to play music earlier, then it just stopped....I believe it happened around 7:30 est?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
When Fanburst has given issues in the past, one of the results is intermittent and inconsistent playback.This is why personal music uploading is currently in beta on the  Development Server . I believe it is projected to go live under the update name of  Bring Your Own Beat  in February. Please follow the thread I linked if you wish to compare notes with other users. I'll be closing this one to keep reports concentrated in one thread.