Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP Seeking interest in Gumshoe series of games

I have run  D&D  in many forms since the  Chainmail  book came out. I have become very interested in the  Gumshoe  series by Robin Law and Kenneth Hite. I have run games in  Cthulhu Confidential , a one on one RPG pitting noir detective against the forces of darkness. I have also picked up  Trail of Cthulhu  and  Night's Black Agents . I am thinking of putting together campaigns in either or both of those systems. I have run various games on Roll 20 for the past five years. I am seeking four or five players who are: over 18, have computers that can handle roll 20 in a low graphics game, are at least conversant with English and genre fiction focused on the 1920s and 1930s, and are willing to make a commitment to the game and show respect for the other players. I recently retired from the flight line at UPS/PHL, so I have lots of free time and, having worked weird overnight open ended shifts for 25 years, have no particular commitment to any time zone. So as long as the players mutually agree to scheduling, I can handle the time. I have written a  Trail of Cthulhu  scenario set in Philadelphia on December 31 st , 1938, which I am converting to Roll 20.
David
Sheet Author
I have been trying to get a Roll20 Gumshoe game for some time but they are pretty rare. I am most interested in Trail of Cthulhu. I am in the UK (GMT) I am not available Sunday evenings and alternate Fri/Sat evenings GMT.
I have one other player, also in the U.K. I would like a total of 5 players, with 10 available characters to choose from. if you drop me an email at <a href="mailto:alevansphone@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">alevansphone@gmail.com</a> I can send you some details and keep you up to date as i drag players into my web. The Gumshoe system is very good, I don;t know why more people are not interested in it.
Depending on time and scheduling, I would be very interested in this. Not just for the game system, but for what currently appear to be older gamers such as myself. Making quality contacts is always a good thing.
I am going to send you both links to the game. Ignore the date and time. I would be just as happy to have the players set the date and time within parameters. I will put in my blackout times in the game chat, I think we will need one or two more players. When discussing, also decide if this is going to be a single shot, or if you would like to make characters and run for a bit. I am recently retired from working the flight line at UPS, so I have no set time zone . Too many years of weird open ended shifts, as long as 27 hours, also I have herds of free time.