Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[DnD 3.5 Diana P Character Sheet] Issue with ability command buttons

Edited 1546922511
Hello, I have recently been attempting to make a spellbook of sorts for my players using calls to repeating elements in the spells tab of the character sheet. Here is an example: /w player [Test](~player|@{repeating_spells12_$0_spellcast12}) Instead of outputting a button which can then output the spell, I just get the spell itself with no button at all. Is there a solution or workaround for this?
Diana P
Pro
Sheet Author
Sorry about that, it looks as though I missed a change that was implemented to sheet roll buttons to allow that kind of behavior.  Basically while they are type=roll, I missed that I needed to make them name ="roll_xxx" instead of ="attr_xxx" as well.  I'll fix those and get it sent to GitHub as soon as I can.  I can't promise it will make it into this weeks pull, however.
Okay, thanks.