Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Dynamic Lighting shared through game?

Hi! I'm interested in going plus/pro for the dynamic lighting for my game, but I want to make sure it's visible to everyone in the game made by a plus/pro member. ie if there's a player who's not plus/pro, they still benefit from the dynamic lighting that I have, right? Thanks!
1546931627
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
All players will benefit from the game creators subscription level.  So if the GM/creator is a plus/pro and uses DL, everyone in the game will be using DL. ;-)