Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Savage Worlds Adventures, Sci-Fi

Starting Time 6-7PM EST (TBD) Mondays System: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition Setting: Sci-Fi Tools: Mythic GM Emulator, Organized folders in R20 for ease of use regarding rules reference Communication: Text only Campaign for In-Character, Discord Voice for banter and combat (Voice/Mic not required) Attendance:  We take attendance seriously, we would like fore-warning if you cannot make the session ahead of time. Seriousness:  Outside of character and in our voice, we mostly joke around. In character we try to remain serious outside some comic relief. We make an effort to separate our characters from ourselves. Our Experience: We have years of experience in role-play, and have all GM'd and played in many game systems. We have experience using GM Emulators allowing us all to play. We won't expect new players to immediate be comfortable with utilizing the system themselves.     We're looking for players whom are experienced role-players, especially by text. Whether it be from R20, Video-Games, or Forum Role-plays all are welcome. We have zero issue with new players regarding the system and will guide them through character creation and helping them reference and understand this rule-set.  PM me on your character ideas and/or Experience with Role-play. First Session is 1/14/19
How many players are you up to now? I'm interested Just was wondering how many slots you have open. I sent you a message with my character concept. Let me know what you think!
We're now up to 3 players including Millith if anyone else is interested.
Hey! looking to enjoy a game of savage worlds but haven't played the system yet! I'm pretty new to role playing but getting better everyday! would be fun to get involved!
Hey I'm new to the system but would love to play. I'm a long time RPG guy both as Game Master and Player so I get it, The rule set is very new to me though. IF you're willing to teach some of the rules, I'm willing to play. Even found a character builder on-line to learn this game.