Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] D&D Noob - I'm also a streamer/aspiring voice actor

D&D Noob - I'm also a streamer looking to play with other streamers. I enjoy voice acting. I can play weeknights, typicall 9:30pm (est) and beyond.
Hey, we are looking at adding a member to our group. We don't stream, but we are all people who get deeply immersed into our characters, so a voice actor would be very welcome. If you're interested, feel free to message me
Hey Andrew! I would be down to join! I’m  super new to D&D, but with the Character i have in mind I feel that I could make it work. If your crew is okay with me recording it and using the recordings on my stream or even for a podcast I would love to join.
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
You may considered trying a hand at GMing. As a player you are one voice as a GM you are legion. :)
Hey! I actually am starting a game in person with cousins to givenit a go. But I want a game where I could just play as 1 adventurernonline.