Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][DnD 5e][EST][Any day but Friday Night!]

Yo, I am normally a DM but I had some ideas for character concepts and would like to run them through a few campaigns to see how well they work out, or if I can create better NPCs for my world based on the character I build in yours. I value roleplay way more than combat, so I am not a fan of "min/maxing", I'm more for the fluff of the class/race/background. Even if it's just a one shot, I'd be fine with it, but would prefer something to spend some time on and let grow. If interested, PM me!
I should also mention that I'm totally down with playing an NPC or a villain. Not the best at voices, but like I said I enjoy roleplaying, and if I can help you out while helping myself at the same time well, the better.
does friday afternoon work?
Nah sorry I can't do Fridays at all. I use Friday (session Friday night) along with some other days to prepare for my homebrewn campaign.
I might have room in my campaign. Just put post on a different comment. But we play Sundays 7/8pm est. And need a few more people as our numbers have dropped.
Invite is open. Can talk after work today if interested can be on around 10.