Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Nested Macros and Visibility

Edited 1547226422
Greetings Groupmind, So I have a lot of macros and don't want to confuse players when they go to include them in their Macro bar. I have nested several macros together but my question is this: If I allow the players to see the Master Macro but not the nested macros, will they then see the results in the chat bar after they use the Master Macro to roll results from the nested macros? I've tried rejoining as a player but I still seem to see all the macros. Thanks for your time.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thats a good question. I dont think they will. You can test it yourself by creating a second roll20 account, inviting that account, logging on in another browser, and trying out the macro.