Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5E][Saturday][PST - 8:30] The Covered Sky | Genres: Mystery and Survival

Edited 1547232809
Hello, I am the DM for this campaign. Due to various circumstances, I need to look for one more player to the campaign even though the campaign has already been started. Some Elements of the Campaign, including the Story, are Homebrew Campaign Synopsis: - There was an event long ago that correlates with an extreme growth of the forest. What that event was us unclear. - There are creatures running around of unknown origin. - Humanoid races have been pushed into relatively small settlements, and venturing far from a settlement is viewed as suicidal. - The players are hooked into solving the origin of the creatures, and also a change that occurred in them. - You will start at Level 6 (The same level as the rest of the group) Campaign Restrictions: - Some races unavailable because they do not make sense in my world (War-Forged, Tortle, ect), but with most races I might be able to work something out. - Work might need to be done to fit some of the backgrounds with the world. DM Strengths (From the DM's Own View): - Strong World Building - Whats a rail road? (Though if the players are struggling to find purpose, I will prompt a potential plot hook) - Abides by rule's they have laid out ahead of time. - Good at descriptions of terrain and environment - Open to criticism if approached with suggestions or concerns DM Weaknesses: - I have difficulty doing character voices - Occasionally misjudge encounter difficulty (No one has died yet, but that is because the players saved themselves) - Once in combat, I tend to describe less and focus on the mechanics. - Tend to have problems with people saying I MUST do something a certain way, or like I owe them something PC's: - Changling Bard, - Human, Fighter(1) Druid(5) - Triton Cleric - Firbolg Monk (This player is no longer with us) Our group is pretty easy going, but there are a few traits that I think a player should have to blend well with our group: - Be kind - Be understanding - Be respectful
Hey! This game sounds rad, and I'd definitely be down to join. Drop me a line if you're still looking for someone.