Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Question about the roll20 Pathfinder Sheet. (Weapons & Attacking)

Anytime I add a weapon to my character sheet and make an attack, it automatically rolls 2 attacks. Why? I want to just make a single attack. Is there a way to turn this off at all?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
It is automatically rolling a crit confirm roll in case the main roll is a crit.  When the first is a crit, then it displays the second roll in chat as well as crit damage.  That is the why.  I have no idea if it can be turned off or not.
Kraynic said: It is automatically rolling a crit confirm roll in case the main roll is a crit.  When the first is a crit, then it displays the second roll in chat as well as crit damage.  That is the why.  I have no idea if it can be turned off or not. See, when it rolls a crit, I see the crit confirmed thing... but that isn't what I am talking about. This image is what I'm seeing every time I attack.

Edited 1547204044
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Layne M. said: Kraynic said: It is automatically rolling a crit confirm roll in case the main roll is a crit.  When the first is a crit, then it displays the second roll in chat as well as crit damage.  That is the why.  I have no idea if it can be turned off or not. See, when it rolls a crit, I see the crit confirmed thing... but that isn't what I am talking about. This image is what I'm seeing every time I attack. Hi Layne.  When you click the name of an attack, it rolls a "Full Attack". So, if your character has a BAB of 6 or more, and the Attack is based on "Melee", or "Ranged" or "BAB Full", it will roll 2 attacks (3 attacks if your BAB is 11+ etc.) You can roll single attacks by clicking the individual attack bonuses. BTW, if you use "Melee" in your attack setting, you don't need to add "STR" (Strength) because it's already included in the Melee modifier. By default, Melee = BAB Full + STR, Ranged = BAB Full + DEX. BAB Full is all your BAB's values (so if your BAB = 6, BAB Full will be 6 and 1), BAB Max is your BAB (6) etc.
Natha said: Layne M. said: Kraynic said: It is automatically rolling a crit confirm roll in case the main roll is a crit.  When the first is a crit, then it displays the second roll in chat as well as crit damage.  That is the why.  I have no idea if it can be turned off or not. See, when it rolls a crit, I see the crit confirmed thing... but that isn't what I am talking about. This image is what I'm seeing every time I attack. Hi Layne.  When you click the name of an attack, it rolls a "Full Attack". So, if your character has a BAB of 6 or more, and the Attack is based on "Melee", or "Ranged" or "BAB Full", it will roll 2 attacks (3 attacks if your BAB is 11+ etc.) You can roll single attacks by clicking the individual attack bonuses. BTW, if you use "Melee" in your attack setting, you don't need to add "STR" (Strength) because it's already included in the Melee modifier. By default, Melee = BAB Full + STR, Ranged = BAB Full + DEX. BAB Full is all your BAB's values (so if your BAB = 6, BAB Full will be 6 and 1), BAB Max is your BAB (6) etc. Ahhh okay thank you so much. This is my first pathfinder game. I'm use to dnd5e so Idk the combat system or anything yet. Thanks for the help!
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Layne M. said: Ahhh okay thank you so much. This is my first pathfinder game. I'm use to dnd5e so Idk the combat system or anything yet. Thanks for the help! Happy to help :) If you need more informations about the sheet, you might want to look at its wiki page (it's been recently updated according to the latest updates):&nbsp;<a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official</a>