Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF by Roll20] Character Sheet Issues

So Im populating the monsters sheets for my game on sunday, and while checking to make sure everything is set up correctly I used my trip/bite buttons on the attack tab. I got a "Input Value; Attack Modifier" popup. I had it set for "CMB + - + ____" vs "CMD" then I changed it to " - + - + 11" vs "CMD" for trip and "melee + - + 2" vs "AC" and changed it to " - + - + 12" vs "AC" and I got the same popup for both ways. I went to another character sheet of my players and the roll went through fine as done on theirs. Not sure what's going on.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
What sheet, for what game system? (sounds like patfinder but even it have more than one sheet) People can better help you if you tell what sheet you're working with.
sorry, "pathfinder by roll20" is the sheet Im using. I ended up deleting the character sheet and starting again and it's working fine. I dunno if it has anything to do with "reset to NPC" and "reset to PC" options for the sheet, as I did switch it between the two twice prior to finishing up. Andreas J. said: What sheet, for what game system? (sounds like patfinder but even it have more than one sheet) People can better help you if you tell what sheet you're working with.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Johnathan, I re-titled your thread so that people who use and follow this sheet can see it more easily.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Johnathan S. said: sorry, "pathfinder by roll20" is the sheet Im using. I ended up deleting the character sheet and starting again and it's working fine. I dunno if it has anything to do with "reset to NPC" and "reset to PC" options for the sheet, as I did switch it between the two twice prior to finishing up. Hi Johnathan. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your feedback. For the record and further investigation, you created a PC, then reset it ot NPC, and then to PC again, and add attacks to it, that were not updated properly?

Edited 1547434769
sorry for the delay. That is correct. I used the "reset to NPC" then used the "reset to PC" options, that's what lead up to the popup asking for inputs. Natha said: Hi Johnathan. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your feedback. For the record and further investigation, you created a PC, then reset it ot NPC, and then to PC again, and add attacks to it, that were not updated properly?