Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP - Fire Emblem Homebrew 3.5e D&D game

Edited 1394756140
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/12496/requiem" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/12496/requiem</a> After a decent amount of planning, tweaking, and dedication; im happy to say that the fruits of hard work are ready to be tasted! Me and my friends are looking to involve a few more interested individuals into our group to help in the Alpha version of our tabletop game. Being it an alpha game so far, input is always welcomed but first and foremost, we just want to have fun and create a fun world to get lost in! Rules and game mechanics are completely worked and written from the ground up. Hopefully with a decent enough game this could bring everything out of alpha with your help in this endeavour! So gear up and get ready for an enjoyable time in the world of Fire Emblem
(note) Exp isnt a must, since its a different battle layout from regular DnD teach any new player the basics is a must. So no need to be shy over this.
send me a link lets play
Sure no problem, ill be happy to tell you more about this endeavour
Next Game time will be Wednesday so if anyone is interested in learning about the game before hand just let me know and we can get you situated
Pelane i am interested in playing.
If you've got any open spots left, let me know! I'd love to join.
Also intrested if you have more spots available.
Eric, Meraida, and Joshua. There is still open spots for all of you actually. When ever anyone of you are available just contact me with your skype info and we can talk it over. other than that i can give a basic run down on how the battle system works Well how the system role-playing wise works out a lot like 3.5 in aspects of rolling skills and what not. The major difference is in the combat. If you are familiar with Fire Emblem itself, the way battle is determined is using the exact formula the game uses itself.. In example based off a characters.Speed stat and luck stat they can determine their evade. At the same time an enemy looking to attack that person uses their weapons innate,hit chance plus their skill stat and luck stat to come up with a hit chance. So if somes hit chance is 100 and they attack a unit with 20 evade, the attacker rolls. D100 and if the roll is 80 or lower its a hit. At that point you calculate your damage which for physically weaponry its the weapons might + the wielders strength and for magic users its their spell tombs might + their magic. After you know this amount you put it against the targets defense or resistance (def vs physically, res vs magical) what's left over they take as damage. Hitting -10 is death and at -5 you bleed 1point of damage until treatment. and 0 you fall unconscious i hope that quick over veiw was able to help. If you' like to hear it we could do a Skype call and talk about it.
Still looking for more players who are interested. Ill be on all today to go over the game rules and schematics to help get more players involved. I hope to get more involved if possible. Thank you
ill play
Happy to see your interest. Thank you. We are still looking for more who are interested in playing for anyone curios or interested.
i might be interested. are you playing a game tonight that i can sit in on?
A Fire Emblem game?!? That has so much awesome in it words fail me. I'd have to check with the wife first to see if I could play... still, if you are ok with it and willing to share, I'd love to see how you made this system. I've made game systems for both the Megaman X and Suikoden video game series, and I'd love to know how you captured the feel of Fire Emblem.
Hey back to announce that we have 2, count them, 2 open stops for a wednesday game happening 10pm est time . If you are interested please get a hope of me asap. You can reach me here and ill get to you as soon as i get online or you also can get a hold of me on my textapp number (813-474-9726) i use primarily for texting. I would suggest you download one for yourself if you are not comfortable with me having your real number, but there this method at least the set up can go smoothly and get whoever decides to join in quickly and painlessly since im more like to have my cell with me at all times than me being on the internet and at my desktop. SO to sum it up, 2 spots for a action, RP heavy, adventure game based in the Fire Emblem universe. Contact me as soon as possible . Thank you.
Also, We accept veteren players or new players. The games learning curve is simple for anyone who has any basic experience with any type of role playing game, table top or video game. So dont let that uncertinty keep you held back