Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for two more players Trail of Cthulhu

Scheduling to be arranged. Short scenario, would be willing to create a campaign if we click.
Hi, would love to play some horror.
Hi there, I haven't played Call of Cthulu as of yet, So if you have the patience for helping me make sure I got everything straightened out; I would be more than happy to play a new system. I have a character set up already but if you want to; You can modify the character to be fitting with the setting and such. I am CST and I am okay on any day of the week. Hope to solve some mysteries! ~~Rayllumen
i would not mind CoC  i would need to learn the system since rare find non dnd games but i can only do mondays and i am from the uk
David
Sheet Author
It is not Call of Cthulhu same setting but different rule system..
David said: It is not Call of Cthulhu same setting but different rule system.. still willing to learn 
RYAN B. said: David said: It is not Call of Cthulhu same setting but different rule system.. still willing to learn  It is based on CoC, less fighty, more thinky...
I would love to join your game. I've loved Lovecraft for a long time now, and I've only been able to join one CoC game. I understand Trails of Cthulhu uses a different system but I'm a fairly quick adapter and more than willing to learn.