Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] D&D 5e Dungeon of Mad Mage need 1 player. Start with 10K Gold & 4 rare or lower magic items

starts Tuesdays weekly at 10pm EST start at lv 5 we have a Human Fighter Champion/ Human War Caster Wizard / Human Warlock Fiend Pact. Other 2 players are changing characters for the new adventure. Anything that's official in d&d 5e is fair game. Including Magical items that are rare or lower as long as it's official. But you must ask me how much to pay for them.  Can't be too serious of a player and knows when you hang lose and have some fun.  This game is a continuation from Waterdeep: Dragon Heist with developed player characters already established.  Roll for stats of course. If you're interested say something on this thread and I'll pm you on roll20. 
I'd be very interested in joining. Wish to moon druid or divine soul healer/blaster. Or a ranged fighter battle master 
Are you still looking for another player? I would be interested in joining as well.
I'd be interested in joining, preferably as a Fallen Aasimar Oath Of Conquest Paladin or Hexblade Warlock but also willing to try other stuff
Still have open slot?