Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Song of Ice and Fire?

Anyone every play TSoIAF?  It's the Game of Thrones RPG that is not the d20 on roll20?   Thinking about putting something together...
I actually just started reading the SIFRP book published by Green Ronin, if that's the one you mean. I was actually hoping to do a small game with somebody so that I could familiarize myself with the system just a bit more and DM a game with some friends. If you do mean the Green Ronin SIFRP, I'm definitely interested!
Good choice :) My SIFRP group is considering to migrate to roll20. It's a fun game and has a good set of rules (minor problems can be balanced with house rules). Playing it online is big fun and it profits enormously from a map/whiteboard. I hope it will work here as well as it did with our old program. You should definitely try the system. The only problem is that "a small game" will be difficult. It very easily turns to an epic tapestry of intrigues, relationships, feuds and battles. A Wiki to keep track of your NPC cast is strongly recommended.
-J- said: Good choice :) My SIFRP group is considering to migrate to roll20. It's a fun game and has a good set of rules (minor problems can be balanced with house rules). Playing it online is big fun and it profits enormously from a map/whiteboard. I hope it will work here as well as it did with our old program. You should definitely try the system. The only problem is that "a small game" will be difficult. It very easily turns to an epic tapestry of intrigues, relationships, feuds and battles. A Wiki to keep track of your NPC cast is strongly recommended. Yeah, perusing the core book sort of gave me the feel of 3.5E, but polished to a very fine sheen, and with a very well done "intrigue" and large-scale conflict system. I've been really eager to DM a campaign, but I'd much rather participate in one first and get my bearings, as I really hate jumping right into DMing when I've never really experienced the system myself.  At any rate, if anybody's doing any SIFRP campaigns, count me in for sure.