Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Our Cleric Has Been Deployed

Thursday Night 5E Group needs a player to take up the cleric's role in a rousing campaign (he's defending the country, god bless him). Role Play here is superb, you can create a new PC or take over the established Character (the player was male but the character is female). The characters are all fully macro'ed and also use the OGL Sheet. If creating a new character the starting level will be level 2. The established character is level 3. Group is made up of mature players and the DM has 45 years experience and comes from the place where the game was born (if that even matters :)). If you'd like to be part of this really enjoyable campaign and are free on Thursday Nights from 7:00 PM CST until 10:00 PM CST, have Discord and a Working Mic, then POST SOMETHING HERE for a Private response, include your age and 5E experience (although a New Player will be more than welcome)...
I'd be down, 22, no 5e experience but I play a lot of Sword and Wizardry and other old-school games. Willing to give the 'new-school' a fair shake though. Also in the military, though my job means I'd very rarely if ever get deployed.

Edited 1548102916
I'd be interested. I'm a 29 year old married male. Eastern US time zone so that would be a 8pm start for me which would be great. I've been dabbling in 5E for a year and half. I have some roll20 experience. I've used Discord for over 2 years now and I have my mic setup for push to talk. I would be interested in making a new cleric though.