Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
We have a DM.. we are looking to fill our spots so we are looking for 4 more to start a new adventure with! We will play on weekdays so no weekend gaming here :)
jorik v. said: more information might be welcome. Like timezone, session time, Style of campaign, how late it starts. well we go from GMT +1 in timezone, time frame on games might differ but 4h minimum, and the other things havnt been on the topicboard yet
Hey I'd be interested! I mean I'd like to know if it'd be like homebrew or module but yeah! I've been playing 5e for about 3 years as a player and DMing for 6months.
Sorry for bad amount of information! Information: I wanna create a group that play every week/every other week during one of the days monday-friday. Either a Campaign/OneShot/or Homebrew. Im new to Roll20 but i know the basics therefor im looking for a DM to DM this Aswell. Was thinking a group of 5 + DM All the Details around this we can figure out as a group! SPOTS: DM: Open P1: Me P2:Open P3: Open P4: Open P5: Open
I am interested, but I am not available on Tuesdays, and the earliest time I can start would be 8pm CST. If that is a problem I understand but I wanted to comment because you seemed flexible. I'm a very dedicated player and I do have experience playing 5e and helping new players figure out how everything works. Thanks in advance!
Interested in ether Dm or Player. I am most available Fridays. Im just looking for a new group to play with and share the experience that Roll20 has to offer.
I would be delighted to join, plenty of hours in 5e. My availability will be tues-Thurs, any time after 5:10pm AKDT, if I can fit into your schedule let me know, if not I understand, safe travels.
I would be possibly interested in DMing for this.. I could probably swing one weeknight a week thats not tuesday. I have a buddy who I've been slowly getting into d&d some I'm sure he would love to join in as a player. Send me a PM and we can discuss this a little further. If we went forward with this I would probably like to start with something like the Sunless Citadel or Lost Mines and see where the group wants to go from there.