Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D Player GMT+1 seeks new game

Hey. Experienced D&D player from the UK looking for a new game. Drop me a message if you are running a game and looking for players!
Anyone? 
Looking for weekly. Sorry! Thank you though!
uk here also looking for weekly monday game in our time slot very hard to find lol
Yeah, please post if you are looking to play and we could find a DM :)
Hey there :) Im a GMT +1 guy myself. And i would love to be a part of this, if it turns into a group :)
Well we have 3. We only need one more and a DM! :)
sweet :D
Anyone?
Bumped this up as I'm still looking 
Are you still looking for a player?  I'm new to D&D looking for a regular group if you are open to it.
You are welcome to join us, but we don't have a DM at the minute
In this thread:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7150636/lfp-d-and-d-5e-saturdays-slash-dm-looking-for-players-willing-to-play-a-rp-heavy-campaign-europe-timezones" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7150636/lfp-d-and-d-5e-saturdays-slash-dm-looking-for-players-willing-to-play-a-rp-heavy-campaign-europe-timezones</a> Not sure if you would be interested in that sort of content.&nbsp; If yes, might be a good marriage between threads.
Unfortunately he already has people for that game.
RC1988 - If you think we have people for a group, then maybe we start a new post looking for a DM?

Edited 1548863355
Would 7 pm GMT be good for you? I'm a UK based DM looking to practice my D&amp;D skills (Most of my experience is with Pathfinder) I like to offer a good mix of combat, intrigue and exploration. I prefer to use a homebrew&nbsp;world setting to keep things fresh and surprising. Have a Good One :) Zone.
Zone55 said: Would 7 pm GMT be good for you? I'm a UK based DM looking to practice my D&amp;D skills (Most of my experience is with Pathfinder) I like to offer a good mix of combat, intrigue and exploration. I prefer to use a homebrew&nbsp;world setting to keep things fresh and surprising. Have a Good One :) Zone. if you can do mondays 7pm i would happly be player i also like homebrew as well more fun
Absolutely fine by me! :)
I would be interested as well
Excellent, I shall get a get a game together and invite those to it. I'll put a link on there to the Discord Server where I run the voice chat. I will run the character/party building session (session zero) on Monday at 7 pm GMT. My default character creation&nbsp;rules are 20 points buy with all official classes races open. See you there :)
Zone55 said: Excellent, I shall get a get a game together and invite those to it. I'll put a link on there to the Discord Server where I run the voice chat. I will run the character/party building session (session zero) on Monday at 7 pm GMT. My default character creation&nbsp;rules are 20 points buy with all official classes races open. See you there :) cant wait
Can you mail the link to us?