Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Compendium Sharing Bug (Spells)

When i had bought the PHB, i am able to share it with my players on my one game. When my player goes to search for a spell thats from the PHB,  it'll show up in the compendium separately.   However when my player puts in the compendium "Ranger Spells by Level"  and selects that option,  and tries to find that chosen spell within the list.   it is ONLY showing SRD spells.  
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Thanks for your report. I can recreate this issue and will file a ticket with the dev team. In the meantime, your player can use the Spells category in the compendium search and the Filter Results link to select only Ranger spells. Your player can also use these filters to select specific spells by level, if needed.