Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Hide multiple elements with only one checkbox

Tealk
Pro
Sheet Author
Hello, i would like to show or hide the text fields containing the cube macros with a checkbox. But I can't find the solution.
Sheet workers can do this.  I don't have a good example, as every time I need to come to the forums to ask for clarifications.
Tealk
Pro
Sheet Author
So far I haven't understood the Sheet workers so well. I have the checkbox: <input type="checkbox" class="sheet-show_makro" title="show_makro" name="attr_show_makro" value="1" /> and will hide the div's: <div class="sheet-Makro">...</div>
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
You can have that checkbox in multiple places and just use pure CSS to hide/show the fields. I usually have the duplicate fields set to display: none; In the CSS to keep visual clutter down...

Edited 1548275544
Tealk
Pro
Sheet Author
have solved it now but with css hidden checkboxes do not look so bad ;) <label for="show_makro_psi"><h3>Psi Fertigkeiten</h3></label> <input id="show_makro_psi" type="checkbox" class="sheet-show_makro" title="show_makro" name="attr_show_makro_psi" value="0" /> .sheet-show_makro { display: none; }