Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Received Whispers not showing in Archive

My players and I are currently not able to see private messages they have received in the logs, only the ones they've sent themselves, which leads to unpleasant situations where they aren't able to double-check information or even indulge in the story and their actions post-fact. As a DM, I also seem to be unable to see their whispers in the logs, which is unproductive as well. Regards, RAVVS
Hi Reinhardt AVVS, Please carefully work through to the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues: Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser             - Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20             - Please disable all add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If your still having issues after following the above steps let us know.
I have done as instructed and the problem is not fixed. All my players have the same issue. I will clear the archive after ensuring that everyone has saved their sides of the whispers as to not lose anything, and will report afterwards.
Hi Reinhardt, This is actually a known issue. Unfortunately at this time whispers are not saved to the archive.