Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

V5 Character Sheet Update Check

Edited 1548550974
FistOFun
Sheet Author
Hey, I've been asked to do some updates to the V5 character sheet. As I know some people are using it, I would rather check with people before implementing them. The Chronicle Tenets, Touchstones & Convictions and Clan Base entry boxes will be changed to extend the width of the character sheet, rather than in 3 smaller boxes next to one another. I've been asked to add a Predator button. I've been told the Powers button is difficult to find. If anyone has any suggestions as to how to redo this, I would appreciate it. Are there any other changes people want doing? Are there any things you want me not to touch.
If you really want feedback from the users of the sheet (who might not all visit the forums), you can add an attention-grabbing banner at the top of the current sheet (that can be minimized with a click) announcing the changes, and include a link to this thread. Push that out to users for a week or two and see what response you get. Just a suggestion.
Not a bad idea