Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][D&D 5e] Running a short campaign 7ish sessions

Time: Sunday evening (PST) exact hour not set Starting at level 3 UA is ok pending changes to some op classes/abilities. If the group goes well the campaign can be extended.
    Hello! I'm interested in joining but am curious on a few things. What would the campaign be and what can we use for races and classes? Also what would the occurrence be?

Edited 1548721480
We are leaning towards Sundays, don't have an exact time yet waiting to see if the group can workout a schedule on discord. I am running a few mini campaigns I found on the DMs guild to get more practice DMing before doing a long term campaign.(The first one is 7 episodes.) If we have a great group I have almost all of the published campaigns and wouldn't mind DMing. So far we have a Warlock, Sorcerer, Cleric, Fighter, and a bard.   UA is ok but I must review it first and we can talk about edits so that nothing is to OP. All Feats are ok except lucky If you have any other questions let me know.
Alright! Would a kenku cleric of the Protection domain be allowed? Understandably the kenku is in Volo's so if kenku isn't allowed then I'll go with a half-elf bard who's either in the college of whispers or if it's too OP then college of valor Thank you for your time!
I'm ready and can't wait to start
I am in if you still need a player, Sun nights pretty open for me here in PST. I'm friendly and love to work together, and love this great game!