Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP][DnD5E] Monday-Thursday Central PA (EST) Player

Hello folks, I’m currently looking for a game group to join up with for DnD 5e.  My current availability is: Monday through Thursday 1pm - 7pm est Voice chat, video Might be in person if you’re local to central PA This is to help scratch my itch I get from currently DMing a biweekly weekend game. 
If you're up for a Roll20/Discord game, I'd like to note my interest! I'm a Norwegian, but in medical treatment for at least the next 6 and a half months - so I tend to stay up more than late enough to play with Americans anyway! I don't know if you mean to look for an already full and established group, but if you'll consider me - let me know, perhaps shoot me a message/request on Discord at Loke#3849 to talk?