Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [Star Wars d6] [AST] Star Wars 1e Campaign -- gauging interest

Hi everyone - I've recently fallen under the spell of the d6 system and am considering kicking off a campaign that will run every other Friday night at 8pm AST (GMT -4). Seeking interest from players before I post. Session 0 will likely occur Feb 15 or 22. Will be using the Anniversary Rules RAW with some on the fly modifications depending on group taste. "Build your own template" encouraged. Absolute beginners welcome -- it's a very easy system to grok. Happy to teach. Period: Open to Rogue One/Rebellion/Aftermath eras, but open to input from players -- I'm a very pro co-creation GM.
I definitely would be interested. I GM’d a lot of 2nd edition d6 and would love to be a player. I’m GMT+8 so the time would work great for me too.
Cool. Let’s see if anyone else is interested. Stand by!
I'm full on, interested
Head on over to the LFP post for Rebels of Rukan!
I am so very interested. I love d6 SW.
Guys -- need to put game plans on pause. Got ahead of myself. Shifting schedules/life stuff. Will throw up a post again in the future.