Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][5e] Newer player looking for a 50/50 RP/fighting campaign with a group of fun people

Hello! In the past, I have been a part of two rather short-lived campaigns, and it seems the bug has bitten me again! I guess a little bit about myself: I am 24 and male, I am finishing up a degree in Geology, so that is cool! My degree takes up a lot of my weekends, so I would prefer to find a game that is in the afternoon (PST) on weekdays. I would prefer to play a fighter, but I am willing to fill as far as class/role selection is concerned. I have a few really interesting character ideas rolling around in my head, so let's talk about it. I prefer campaigns that rely on published material for as far as race and class selection is concerned. Really, I am just looking to be a part of a fun narrative experience and to tell some cool stories. Let me know if anything here interests you, you can find me by responding to this thread, PMing me, or on discord at: Weebicide#2271 ... Hope to hear from some of you soon!
I'm still looking! Let me know what ya'll got!