Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Release: AND IT MOVES!!!

Edited 1548861342
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Animation Sensations! Vol 1: TRAPS!!! Hey you! Yeah you... Did you see that! I think something over there moved... Hold still while I look inside this tiny hole in the wa............ ....thud.... Munky? Are you ok? .........Munky............. Uh oh..... I think he's dead! Animations are here !!! That means you are getting over 50 Trap Animation Sequences with various timings, loops, and other ways to torture your Players!!! Yay! What kind of Traps are in this set? Arrow Traps Flames Levers Pulleys Moon Blades Saw Blades Scissor Blades Swingblades Wall Spikes These Traps can be used in a variety of ways, and some of them snap into place over any wall from the Endless Dungeons Volumes ! Hide them on the GM Layer, Pause them, Stop them, Loop them, play them one at a time... but who am I to tell you how to torture your players, I'm sure you will come up with your own cleaver ideas! Find me on Twitter setting traps for unsuspecting Aarakocra and Kenku folks in their natural habitat! <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/3145/asv1-traps" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/3145/asv1-traps</a>
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
OMG! They killed Munky! You b----------! Those are amazing. Nice work.
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
How do you upload animated images in the text box for the Forums, Keith? I was going to put my animated banner in here on this post, but I can't seem to get it to load. The spinny blue wheel just keeps going and going and going like a pink fuzzy bunny.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
In the past, I've had to upload them to a 3rd party site and use the url for the image, rather than uploading it directly.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Edit the url and add #.gif on the end.&nbsp; Since it ends in a cache buster value, the forum thinks it's just an image, not an animated format.&nbsp; Adding the #.gif gives it the information it needs to display correctly,

Edited 1550591629
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
There it is! Thank you Aaron!