Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Status Icons - Upside Down and Rotating with the Token

Edited 1548899371
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
I just noticed 3 things since the recent update. 1. Status Icon now rotate with the Token (terrible looking, very hard t read) 2. Results in Status Icons being Upside Down (when Token is rotated 180 degrees). 3. Negative numbers no longer show a bar, it is simply gone. What happened here?
#notmy20

Edited 1548900809
I noticed these as well, these are bad changes (especially the negative bar). I also noticed that the new square auras on a token rotated 45 degrees no longer fit to the grid squares, but instead are rotated with the token. Edit: I also dislike how spread out the new token colour bars are (and how they are now displayed under other tokens ...), they looked much better condensed.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Was this intended or is it a bug?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
All known bugs stemming from the recent update. Here is the thread to report in.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
OK thanks.