Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

"My Games" won't show games

"My Games" suddenly stopped displaying the games properly. It's always been a pain to use -- I've had to use a non-Roll20 search to look for "Next" game date/times, because they won't display in a usable sort order.  Now, I can't even do that.  The games are hidden in separate pages, so instead of a spending a minute or so to do the workaround, it takes me more like 10 minutes to laboriously search through about 10 pages filled with games (I've played many one-shots) -- just to see if a game is about to occur.  Doing that daily is an annoying waste of time & effort. 1. Games with a "Next" date/time should sort up to the top of the list. 2. The user should be able to tag other games to be included in that sort.  For example, GMs of Play By Post games rarely update the "Next" date/time, because those games run 24/7. If you can't manage that, please at least restore the single list format. Thank you!
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
For your suggestions, Roll20 offers the Suggestions & Ideas forum, which is based on voting from the whole community.   Check out the Forum Voting wiki page for more information on how voting works, and the Posting to Suggestions & Ideas section of the Code of Conduct .

Edited 1549411808
Thank you, but this is a bug report (albeit with some suggestions added), and I don't use the  Suggestions & Ideas  forum anymore due to its problems.
Hi Helen P. When submitting bug reports, please follow the guide template before and provide as much information as possible: Detailed description of the problem Minimum number of steps to reproduce the problem Description of setup Browser + Version Browser Addons/Extensions Operating System Bug Triage Results Please carefully work through to the first three steps of our guide to  Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeed in resolving the problem, please thoroughly work through  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Supplemental  Information Including screenshots by using the "Attach a File" link when submitting a post can provide a great deal of information! The more information you can provide, the better able a fix will be reached. Thanks!
Detailed description of the problem "My Games" suddenly stopped displaying the games properly. It's always been a pain to use -- I've had to use a non-Roll20 search to look for "Next" game date/times, because they won't display in a usable sort order.  Now, I can't even do that.  The games are hidden in separate pages, so instead of a spending a minute or so to do the workaround, it takes me more like 10 minutes to laboriously search through about 10 pages filled with games (I've played many one-shots) -- just to see if a game is about to occur.  Doing that daily is an annoying waste of time & effort. 1. Games with a "Next" date/time should sort up to the top of the list. 2. The user should be able to tag other games to be included in that sort.  For example, GMs of Play By Post games rarely update the "Next" date/time, because those games run 24/7. If you can't manage that, please at least restore the single list format. Thank you! Minimum number of steps to reproduce the problem: Open "My Games" Description of setup:  Surface Pro 6,  Windows 10,  Google Chrome Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit) Supplemental  Information  --