Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pokemon Tabletop United Tomorrow At 10:00 PM CDT, New Player Friendly And Text Only

Pokemon Tabletop United Tomorrow At 10:00 PM CDT, New Player Friendly And Text Only So I ran a one shot a couple of days ago, but we weren't able to finish it, so I thought I'd open it up to a second session (letting more people join too), and if enough people are interested, maybe even a longer campaign. If this did become a campaign, sessions would be weekly and on Friday and Sunday at 10:00 PM CDT.  Here's the gist of what happened during last session and a premise for the next one;  A crime syndicate had been imprisoning people and their Pokemon for months, but a trainer came in and rescued most of them. In the final chamber there's the mob boss and his two Pokemon, one with sharp claws (Sneazle) and a candle like Pokemon (Litwick). You and your Pokemon have also been imprisoned here. This mob boss has been starting an ancient ritual to try to bring back a ancient legendary Pokemon.  Your characters might have been members of the City Faelin (a city in a region of my own design), and when a crime syndicate started burning it to the ground, you might've been kidnapped then. Many other members of the city were taken, such as nurses and the fire type gym leader, Lucina.   Your trainer characters will be first level and your two Pokemon will be level five. You'll also have 5000 Pokedollars to buy any items you need, and you'll also have a Pokedex.  There'll also be some premade characters, to be used if need be. You could also tell me the type of characters you want, and I could make them for you. I usually recommend new players either use pre-made characters or work with me to make their characters since Pokemon Tabletop United is pretty complicated.  This game will be text only and theater of the mind will be used instead of maps. I'm new to the Pokemon Tabletop United System, so I'm sorry if I mess up. Finally, I highly recommend you download a pdf of the Pokemon Tabletop United rules, which can be found for free, with a quick search.  List of Pre-Made Trainers;  A very nimble trainer.  A very smart trainer.  A very physically strong trainer that can use fighting moves.  A trainer that can glimpse into the future and use psychic moves.  Pre-Made Pokemon;  Porygon Litwick Aerodactyl Pikachu Lillipup Magby Nidoran (M) Meditite
Did by chance these slots for this game been filled. Haven't tried a Pokemon tabletop game and it would be nice to learn a new system