Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Macro][Help] My old 5e OGL query macros no longer works. What are the new ones for the Charactermancer sheets?

As it says in the title, the macros that I've used when last I played in a game with the 5e OGL sheet no longer works. Can anyone refer me to a post that has an updated macro for ability checks and saves? My search-fu was weak and I didn't find anyone that was usable. If no such post exist, could someone write the code, or at least the part for 2 abilities and saves so I can easily do a copy/paste/edit for the rest of them? Im not good at code... Thanks in advance for any help.
As far as I'm aware, the Universal macros from the 2.0 character sheet should still be usable with the current changes: Universal Saving Throws Universal Ability Checks Universal Skill Checks If these don't work with the recent changes, let me know.
Thank you so much!