King Kuff said: So my questions are, If I buy a sub and my subscription cancels. 1. Does that mean the pro tokens I use in game get deleted? Ex: I have character using a pro token, will that token get deleted even after I've placed them in game? 2. If I exceed the free 5mb asset limit, do those assets get deleted, Ex: I have a map going 7 mb, will that map get deleted after the sub ends. 3. I also read in another post that players who are free can not view assets that exceed the 5mb limit, is this also true? 4. I'm aware that when the sub ends you can't use API or Dynamic Lighting, Is there any other features I should be aware of that get deleted? 5. Can I copy pro tokens that I'm using in my campaign to reuse in the same campaign? Sorry for the questions, I'm just making sure it'd be worth my while to subscribe. Thanks 1: Once it is place in the game, it should stay in the game. Once the subscription expires, those tokens will not be viewable in your art library tab. 2: The 5 or 10 MB limit is only for uploading assets. Free account storage quota is 100MB, Plus is 1000MB, and Pro storage is 2000mb. If you exceed the storage quota, you will not be able to upload anything till you delete existing assets to bring your quota below your current limit. Nothing is deleted if your subscription changes. 3: See 2. Nothing is blocked from viewing because of your subscription level except there is an additional forum for Pro subscribers. 4: Nothing gets deleted, just disabled. Vince posted a link to the page that allows you to compare the differences in the subscription levels. 5: You can right click and copy then paste any token in the same game. If you need move tokens between games you have created, you can use the following: Character Vault (plus or pro) is a feature that allows you to move a copy of the character between any game with it enabled, Transmogrifier (pro).