Hello, I'm playing a Vampire RPG, I need a "database" macro for the weapons used in the game, for example: If a player wants to use a REMIGTON-870, we need to know the Caliber, damage, CdT, Comb, Concealability and Scope. But we have a very large list of weapons, so for me not to need to create a different macro for each weapon, I would like in a single macro to be able to put the name of the weapon (or associate that weapon with some number) player would need information about that weapon, I could just click the macro button, put the name of the weapon (or number if it is by numerical association), and it would appear all the information of this weapon in a table for the players to see. I know it's apparently complicated, but would you have a way to do that? Thanks in advance.