Do you want to explore dangerous wildlands?  Hunt vicious monsters and bandits? Create your own kingdom?? Welcome to The Stolen Lands, the long untamed southern border of Brevoy. In another attempt to better scout and perhaps even civilize the area, the Lord Mayor of Restov has issued charters for those with the bravery to take them into those wilds. Dare you try what so many before have failed at?  Kingmaker is a Pathfinder Adventure Path, focusing heavily on exploration and Kingdom Building. Eventually should you succeed you will start your own country and deal with all that entails. IF this sounds interesting to you I will be in need of 2-3 players to round out the group and begin playing soon. Game will be on Sundays starting at 1:00 PM and ending at 5:30 PM CST.  About me:  I have GM-ed for nearly 13 years, started on D&D 3.5 although since I have greatly expanded my repoitore of systems. I have GM-ed professionally before, although this time is purely for fun. I voice act and will host games that might exceed anything you have experienced before.  About you:  You don't have to write me a story, short simple answers are perfectly fine. Just trying to grab a few people who are interested to roll some dice who will fit the group best.  -What is your pathfinder and tabletop experience? -What is it you are looking for from this game? -What can you bring to the game? -What type of character do you normally play? -Preferred playstyle? -Any examples of past favorite TTRPG characters/moments?