Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

colored dots on journal entries

I noticed that some are black, some blue and just today I saw that one had a red dot. This must mean something.
Gid
Roll20 Team
It's tied to which players have permission to view the handout/character journal.
Thanks
Gid
Roll20 Team
Welcome! ^_^ As an additional FYI, your players can change their designated colors at any point in time by selecting the colored square by their nameplates on the bottom of the ui. This color swatch is the default color that is chosen when a player or GM uses the drawing tools and it also affects the color of their 3D dice.
There is a lot to learn. after three games run, I am amazed at the possibilities. I just finished an overland snowfield section and was able to do some things I would not have thought possible.