Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Account fails to load game page

Hello, My account  has recently been unable to load any game. I am able to log on to Roll20 just fine.  When I try to load up a game however I get a warning message stating "An Error was encountered.  Don't worry it's not like you triggered the end of the world...right." with an error of " 5bc90d6ace6645a589f36a608461d842 ". Here are the things I have tried (all of which fail to load the game): Log on with Windows + Chrome Cleared entire cache then logged on with Windows + Chrome Restarted computer then logged on with Windows + Chrome Logged on with Windows + Chrome then tried a different game Logged on with Windows + Chrome then created a new game Logged on with Windows + Edge Tried on a different Windows computer (wife's) with Chrome My wife is able to log onto her account just fine, but her computer isn't able to load a game under my account.  I think there is an issue with my account that is preventing games from being loaded. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks

Edited 1549824065
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I would highly recommend you emailing the Devs at <a href="mailto:Team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@roll20.net</a> with your email account that is registered here and explain your issue. They might have more questions but doing that will get the ball rolling for you. Just understand it is the weekend and an email so please do not expect immediate response but they should give a response in a decent amount of time.
Perfect, I'll do that, thanks!