Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Homebrew D&D 4e campaign looking for 4 members

Edited 1395121556
First off, if you want to get in a game next week then this isn't for you. I'm not going to be starting for around a month and a half. Second, if 10 AM - 4 PM PST on Saturday doesn't work for you, then this isn't for you. If you've gotten this far then the time works for you, and you're a patient person. That's good. Now, for more about the campaign. I'm going to be running a 5 person campaign set in a homebrew setting (it's mainly your traditional D&D world in terms of magic and what not). The campaign will be starting at level 1 and ideally going all the way to 30. There is a heavy emphasis on both roleplaying and combat, so if you're new then this isn't for you. You must: Be mature Have a working microphone Show up consistently Be an experienced 4e player If you think you're interested, or have any questions, contact me on Skype at jwbthemusicfreak, post, or PM me. I would prefer skype, though. All roles except leader are open. I hope this isn't coming off as rude or unfriendly, because that's not how I am.
Bump
Only roles open are the strikers.
Still looking
hello, i would love to get into a game, i play a striker. add me or let me know a more specific time, i still want to find a game a bit earlier but i will be able to play at those times.
Bump
Looking for one more guy.
Chris didn't work out, still looking.
Karl V.
Plus
Translator
Is this an every week thing?
Yes, but right now I have everybody that I need.