Been meddling with an idea where characters from different eras are brought together into the Rebellion Era, in a way which I haven't entirely decided on. I don't want to say too much right now as I don't want to ruin any surprises I come up with. If I were to settle on an Era characters would be from, it would be Clone Wars, but I'm open for the characters to be spread out through history converging on this one moment in time. I'll also allow one character to be from the Rebellion era if someone prefers it. Right now I'm just trying to get an idea on who might be interested in the game. I want to primarily play through the forums (probably on the forum I manage since it has built in dice for rolling) with a bi-weekly 3-4 hour live session using Roll20. The VTT sessions would be required though I will make allowances for life happening. I'm thinking either Saturday night (7ish pm EST) or Sunday late afternoon (4pm EST). These sessions would be text based, no mic or camera will be required. Players will be expected to post at a minimum of 3 times a week, though the more frequent the better.