Greetings! This morning we put out a hotfix to accelerate the release of My Audio, a feature which allows you to upload your own audio files! We also tripled total storage size for subscribers. You can read about those changes in more detail on the Forum Announcement . Released the My Audio feature! Please see the feedback thread to see how to use it, and to report any issues or feedback on this feature. Increased storage and upload caps: Increased storage for Plus subscribers (1GB to 3GB). Increased storage for Pro subscribers (2GB to 6GB). Increased upload limit for all users (20 MB) for audio files. Please see the best practices for images and audio for suggestions and advice on file types and compression. Suggestions Forums: Now have filters by tag, as well as a way to view your own posts and votes. See the Suggestions Forum stickied post for information on this update or the wiki for how to use it. Bug fixes for tokens: Items on map layer no longer show token bars The play/pause button on animated tokens no longer covers the status icons. Update: The storage limit increases and translations have completed. If you are a Plus or Pro user and don't see an increase in your limit when you go to My Account , please let us know by emailing <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>. If you haven't read the road map, check it out&nbsp; here . Looking for previous release notes?&nbsp; Read the full list on the wiki , or check out the immediate previous note&nbsp; here .&nbsp;