Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Multiple character sheets in any given campaign

A simple thing, at least on paper. Games, like World of Darkness (I know these count for less than 5% of the total playerbase) sometimes requires more than a single character sheet. 9/10 of the time you find yourself stuck with a V20 sheet or a classic Werewolf sheet or using something not within Roll20. Which kind of defeats the purpose of this website. All relevant sheet types should be accessible during gameplay. This applies to DnD where Clerics and Mages would have spell sections, whilst fighter types would perhaps want allies/npc helpers and the like. Pathfinder (44% playerbase) have multiple requirements for multiple character types. Instead of using notepads or out of site pages hosting the additional pages, we should be able to apply multiple character sheets to any given campaign. As it stands, we get 1. Period. Everyone uses that or out-of-game sites like Mythweaver to host pages... So my suggestion is a simple one, allow mentor GM's to link multiple character sheets to any campaign. Thanks for reading, my apologies if it's been Suggested already. If it has, link me and I'll upvote it.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Gary. Good suggestion. Similar suggestions; Multiple Character Sheet Layouts Multiple Character sheets
Gold
Forum Champion
Be sure to consider adding your +1 vote and comments on those related threads Vince linked. Also, you may want to appeal to the author/coder of your favorite character sheet on here, by asking your question on the Char Sheet subforum. Character Sheets can have "multiple sheets" in them already, right now. Many do. For example the AD&D 2E sheet has 2 tabs --- one for a Player Character, one for a Monster or NPC. The AD&D 5E sheet has a bunch of tabs. The tab for spells is only used/viewed if you're a magic-user.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .