Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Jukebox "Currently Playing" for GMs with buttons

Edited 1426191582
Jefe
Pro
Compendium Curator
As a player you can see what tracks are currently playing in the jukebox tab, but GMs have to scroll through their list of tracks to find the active ones. The only indication is the play/pause button, which is easy to miss when you're scrolling through lots of files. I would appreciate having a fixed panel at the top of the jukebox tab that includes a list of the currently playing tracks, like the players get, but with an option to stop them. Bonus points for adding a search bar, tags, and folders in the fixed panel, but that's covered by another suggestion. BTW - I know about the "N p" advanced keyboard shortcut for pausing tracks, but it doesn't seem to work.
Gold
Forum Champion
I think it's a great idea. Here is the other thread which is closely related and has a lot more votes. Your suggestion is valid and I see why you wanted a different suggestion thread, and I see you added your comments in the other thread too, so that's good. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1241905/jukebox-" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1241905/jukebox-</a>...
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .