Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Marketplace items not appearing for being added to a game

I purchased the Storm Kings module for our game tonight. This shows up in my purchases. It does not show up in my newly created game as material I can add to the game.    

Edited 1550366211
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Modules must be used to create a game. Addons are used to add into already created games. With that said, Did you you create a new game with your purchase and give it a few minutes to finalize? This modules take 2 to 5 minutes to load into a newly created game.
No, I created my game at 1 PM to circulate the link to me players. Then I purchased the module in the evening. In previous games I had purchased maps and then added then. This was my first time purchasing a module, instead of doing a home brew game. As a corollary, I suppose this means if we keep playing as a group I have end a game, create a new game, and distribute a new link in order to transition to a different module.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Being a pro subscriber you can do the following. Create the new game with the module, use the character vault to move the characters over to the module, use the transmogrifier to move anything else over to the new game, give everyone the new invite link, and continue from there. It will be an almost seamless transition from one game to the other for the players but you will have to do some behind the scene work.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If you have a large number of macros, I suggest using this opportunity to transition to a Macro Sheet . If you have a lot of API scripts, you can move them as a unit with this bookmarklet , but you would lose them as individual scripts.
Thank you, both