Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[New Release] Animation Sensations V2: PORTAL POWER!!!

Edited 1550591969
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Animated Portals! Visiting the Wizards College and need some transportation? Or maybe one of your players stumbled on an abandoned ruins, rumored to be the site of an ancient portal to another dimension... Whatever the need, Animation Sensations Volume 2 has you covered! This set has 12 types of portal animation sequence , with 5 types of borders - Aquatic Temple, Druidic Circle, Elven Palace, Jungle Ruins, and Necrotic Castle , and each in 2 sizes - 3x3 and 5x5, so you can transport single players or large groups at once. In addition to the floor portals, I also included some Crystal Orb devices in two styles (dark and light) and in 6 color sequences as well! Less Words more Hand Gestures! 12 Types of Floor Portals In 5 different types of base, with 2 sizes each The PNG frames for self customization 6 Crystal Orb variations on 2 base platforms Find me on a different dimension over at Twitter hopping through endless loops of teleportation circles in the hopes of finding true enlightenment!

Edited 1550592702
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Check out some of my other recent releases too! Animation Sensations V1: TRAPS! Pre Made fully Decorated Cultist Dungeon Maps Add On Version With Dynamic Lighting and Map Pack Without Dynamic Lighting Endless Dungeons V27: Dungeon Delvers Great Outdoors V15: Forest Roads Sea Ships Vol 1
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
What are you planning next, Munky? Currently I have several sets in the works including Animated Weather Overlays , an exciting Animated Spell Template set, More additions to Modular Cities , an expansion to Endless Dungeons V27 Dungeon Delvers that will add a full Modular Sewer Tile Set to enhance this set, Seamless Winter Forests , and a mix set of blank and decorated maps that will include Decorations and Animations for a Wizards Study !!! There is no time frame or order of release to these upcoming sets, but if anyone is wondering what I am brewing up at the moment, there's plenty to look forward to! Of course if anyone has any requests for what you would like to see be prioritized or if you would like me to add something to my ever growing list, feel free to let me know what you would like to see from me!!!
How about a nice simple top down campfire? Or a water tiles that flow that we could place next to each other to make streams.

Edited 1550600422
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Chris S. said: How about a nice simple top down campfire? Or a water tiles that flow that we could place next to each other to make streams. Absolutely! A campfire token is very high on my priority list, I just need to figure a good set to place it inside. Maybe I will add that to the weather overlay effects set... While it's not necessarily a weather overlay, it feels like it would be fitting in a set like that. Another option is creating a set completely designed around lighting effects in general, such as torches, braziers, campfires of various sizes, fireplaces that fit to the walls in my city builder sets, and any other light sources I can think of - very much open to suggestions on this regard! As for Animated Rivers, I am definitely planning to figure a feasible way to create those. I made an attempt at making a flowing river a couple of months ago when Roll20 announced animations were coming, though I was unhappy with the effect I made for the water itself, and the technique I used on that definitely would not work seamlessly. I have a firm idea how I will be able to achieve the seamless effect however, and that would be similar to how I am creating these weather overlays at the moment (which I literally just succeeded on a test attempt seconds ago on a fog overlay for that set!!!). Now I just need to get a water animation that flows and I am happy with, and I think I'll be able to add that to my list with confidence. The biggest fear I have on a tile set for rivers in general would be the resource hog it would be to have several 4-7mb tiles on top of the gaming board all at once. Another road block I might have on this would be getting the water flow to sync properly, though I may have an idea on how to negate this blockade.
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
I also think I might make an attempt at some animated shorelines at some point too, but that would be a bit out before I did that.
Just in time, I totally need these. My late night attempt to make my own failed miserably.
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Awesome! Glad that timing worked out for you!
Bubbling cauldrons, etc? Bubbling mud, lava, water. Maelstrom or whirlpool ocean effects.

Edited 1550707640
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Doug E. said: Bubbling cauldrons This is on my list for a Wizards Study. I can promise when that set comes out it will be in there. Doug E. said: Bubbling mud, lava, water. Maelstrom or whirlpool ocean effects. Lava is on my radar, and I'm trying to get a plan together for water in general, for rivers, waterfalls, swamp, and ocean. BUBBLING MUD however was not on my radar, and I have now added it to my list of things I want to do. In addition to those terrain types, I think I have an idea for how I'll make some cool desert maps too. I have a plan for a sandstorm at least. Haven't tested it yet, but I think I can pull that off. Birds flying is another thing I want to add to my list. Definitely considering putting one of those in one of my sets soon... and rats... well not flying rats... but I might do bats too... bats and rats...
Thank you for the response. Munky said: Chris S. said: How about a nice simple top down campfire? Or a water tiles that flow that we could place next to each other to make streams. Absolutely! A campfire token is very high on my priority list, I just need to figure a good set to place it inside. Maybe I will add that to the weather overlay effects set... While it's not necessarily a weather overlay, it feels like it would be fitting in a set like that. Another option is creating a set completely designed around lighting effects in general, such as torches, braziers, campfires of various sizes, fireplaces that fit to the walls in my city builder sets, and any other light sources I can think of - very much open to suggestions on this regard! As for Animated Rivers, I am definitely planning to figure a feasible way to create those. I made an attempt at making a flowing river a couple of months ago when Roll20 announced animations were coming, though I was unhappy with the effect I made for the water itself, and the technique I used on that definitely would not work seamlessly. I have a firm idea how I will be able to achieve the seamless effect however, and that would be similar to how I am creating these weather overlays at the moment (which I literally just succeeded on a test attempt seconds ago on a fog overlay for that set!!!). Now I just need to get a water animation that flows and I am happy with, and I think I'll be able to add that to my list with confidence. The biggest fear I have on a tile set for rivers in general would be the resource hog it would be to have several 4-7mb tiles on top of the gaming board all at once. Another road block I might have on this would be getting the water flow to sync properly, though I may have an idea on how to negate this blockade.